• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long before 8/6 becomes 8/7, or something better? I know that as they grow, there's hard work involved. But when will the QOL stuff improve (not that it's bad!) ?

No telling.
Like you said QOL here isn't bad, it's much better than anywhere I've worked before. Flight mgmt does a stellar job of getting feedback from us, making improvements where needed, keeping the pilot group in the loop of what is going on in all aspects of the business, and just keeping us happy. No secrets, no us vs. them, it's a pleasure going to work.
I think the QOL issues that you have in mind are the least of anyones worries at this time.

No telling.
Like you said QOL here isn't bad, it's much better than anywhere I've worked before. Flight mgmt does a stellar job of getting feedback from us, making improvements where needed, keeping the pilot group in the loop of what is going on in all aspects of the business, and just keeping us happy. No secrets, no us vs. them, it's a pleasure going to work.
I think the QOL issues that you have in mind are the least of anyones worries at this time.

EXACTLY !

Latest resources

Back