• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET taking delivery of second CL300 this week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rumor out of Bombardier HQ is that they are delaying some deliveries. No specifics cited.

All I know about that is that Bombardier tried to accelerate their deliveries to us, and we asked them to push them back to what had originally been agreed on. #2 was also pushed back by Bombardier due to a backlog of deliveries to other clients in front of us.

If there have been other shifts in the delivery schedule, it hasn't made it down to the rank and file yet. It woudn't surprise me though if we're trying to slow things down...sounds like a prudent move in this market, if you asked me.

Well, maybe Bombardier will solve that situation for us! I do agree with you t-bone.

hey talked to a Netjet guy today and he said you guys will close up shop early next year, now im sure he has no idea what he was saying but....just had to throw it out there that this stuff is being said.

hey talked to a Netjet guy today and he said you guys will close up shop early next year, now im sure he has no idea what he was saying but....just had to throw it out there that this stuff is being said.

I'd say if he knew that much about business he'd be riding in back instead of driving!

ATR Your A Fag! Nice try trying to start something between the NJA guys and the XOJet Guys. Funny I looked all over our Union board No such Talk exists and if there were the slightest chance to any of your Bs Story there would have been posts on our Union Boards talking about something like this.

I love Listening to Homo's like you come on here and tell everyone how a NJA Pilot who is a complete stranger to you would walk by you and tell you XOjet is gonna go out of Business.

So I'm gonna guess this is how it your conversation went:

NJA Pilot is Airlining Home on Day seven ATR42flyer with his frost tip hairdo and Ipod in one ear notices a NJA pilot is airlining on his plane. ATR42 Flyer then proceeds to Dry hump the tired NJA pilot leg and ask for info about his job and in the split second conversation the NJA guy says how great we are and that XOjet sucks and is going out of Business.

For someone that on previous Threads was asking for info on applying to NJA and XOJet Sounds like you got the big D letter from both of our companies

Go back to your Little Commuter plane and your bottom feeding regional Republic Airlines and get a life you little troll.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back