• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet recieves $100 million on 4th qtr 0f 2009

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some good positive news for the industry, a welcome change. I'm sure there is no shortage of applicants.

I realize that absolutely no long-term implications can be made by looking at a single day total of flying, but we flew 98 BLOCK hours today on 19 airplanes...4.6 hours of FLIGHT time per airplane.

Every one of our airplanes flew today except for the Premier (doesn't really count, isn't staffed full-time) and 1 of our C750s which is down for scheduled maintenance.

Again, not making any broad statements of recovery/rebound. Simply sharing a small amount of good news during an otherwise depressing period.

Good luck to everyone.

I realize that absolutely no long-term implications can be made by looking at a single day total of flying, but we flew 98 BLOCK hours today on 19 airplanes...4.6 hours of FLIGHT time per airplane.

Every one of our airplanes flew today except for the Premier (doesn't really count, isn't staffed full-time) and 1 of our C750s which is down for scheduled maintenance.

Again, not making any broad statements of recovery/rebound. Simply sharing a small amount of good news during an otherwise depressing period.

Good luck to everyone.

That is good news.

I'm amazed that Whale Rider actually quoted a story from a news source that someone has heard of. Normally it is just quotes from a news source only he has heard of.

Good luck to everyone.

Very cool... good news...

Latest resources

Back