• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Lets 23 pilots go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did they mention if they are selling the extra aircraft or are they just going to park them until the economy picks up?

Sorry to hear the news.

My sincere regrets to those on the street, from any company. There are those I wish were dumped though, like av8tor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that Buckeye. What really gets me is he probably is one of those working with my company and has never seen turmoil is his 25 years-of age, barely out of college, and a commuter airline, never furloughed, with zero debt due to daddy's benevolence. About as much compassion as Adolf Hitler.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear about this guys. None our jobs are safe in this industry right now and we should all be very thankful to have a job. Is there something being done to set up some relief for these pilots, especially since this is happening during the holidays?

Any word on whether this a temporary furlough. Can we start a "man down" fund, (or woman)? Surely the moderators could start collecting on our behalf if this is temporary?

let me see if i can say it so it wont get EDITED:

i spoke in english earlier this year when XO ran thier "fare" special. " Its was the start of the finish" They were in need of revenue then, and they are in need of revenue now.. The entire place will fold, not because the pilots are no good. Its who owns them, and the current CRE-SESSION.(credit cruch + recession)..

good luck

This economy is forecast to go into a very deep recession. One which will take many more jobs.
This is no surprise to me especially after bringing in Seigel...The writing was on the wall....

...........The best thing to do here is start an XOJET union. Its just a matter time anyway. You might as well start it now to protect what you do have....

Good luck, and support your fellow pilots!

Latest resources

Back