• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Kickin' Butt - Q1 Year-Over-Year Growth of 240%

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had my resume on file with XOJet since they started the new app. system and not even a nibble. I've run into crews on the road and handed them my stuff and nothing. I emailed an old friend from Indy that's been there since the beginning and...well, you guessed it!! I hope those few bad apples from Indy didn't ruin it for the rest.

I know that they hire guys with all different back grounds and with a wide range of total time, but with a few recommendations, I thought I would have have at least heard something.

I'll guess I'll just keep trying

I need an interview t-bone. How they coming these days. I hadn't heard much lately.

same here and i live in nyc, i've heard from a captain at XO that they were having a hard time filling the TEB base. if so, put me in coach!

Hang in there guys...sorry it's so frustrating. But the hiring is taking place...class of 9 starts Monday. I'm not sure what made them stand-out above the rest...but there is movement.

Cherry...have you been in contact with SD? You're friends with him, right?

Yeah T, I talk to him every couple of weeks. I think he said he was just getting to were he could start putting in recs. Hadn't talked to him in about 2 weeks though. I'll call him tomorrow and see whats shaking. Have you flown with him yet?

Latest resources

Back