Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sling blade

Hi all

What is xojet pilot pay? Time to upgrade? Working conditions? Will they be around in 5 years?

Just looking for the big picture.

Thanks

Hi all

What is xojet pilot pay? FO start at 52,200, Cpt start at 90,000.

Time to upgrade? Depends on aircraft deliveries. Took 2.5 years for me.

Working conditions? Good: Great pilot group, company CC for meals and expenses, good hotels( hilton, marriot) rental cars, company paid black berry, 8 on 6 off schedule if you live near an approved domicile, 15 on 13 off if you live anywhere else, travel days are on the 8 and 15. We are currently on a pay freeze because of the economy, we will learn soon how long the pay freeze will last. We are non union. It's not perfect, but for me it is a good job. I only speak for myself, other opinions may vary. Just like anywhere else it has its good days and its bad days.

Will they be around in 5 years? You can't say for sure if NJ, Flex, Flops, Citation Air or any company will be around in 5 years. Do I think XO is setting itself to be around in 5 years,Yes.

Just looking for the big picture.

Thanks

If you want more info just do a search, but just as a warning, FI isn't the best place to do research. This place is the Jerry Springer of aviation forums.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back