• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet growth...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How soon are the Challenger 300s expected to be on the line and how many have been ordered total? What about Citation Xs - how many on the line now and how many have been ordered total?

Not trying to flame, but what are some of the benefits of flying for XOJet vs. for Netjets or Flexjet? Are there any incremental benefits? I want out of the regional business and I am trying to learn more about alternatives like these.

Stock Options. Being part of a growing company that is still small enough where your opinion is heard, AND matters. Being part of a company where the CEO, COO and other senior level management travels to meet with the pilots to ask them what needs to be done differently to make this a career job. And then watching them follow up on what they say. Being part of a company that was willing to end its relationship with a charter client if they weren't willing to stop smoking on our airplanes (pilots had voiced this as an issue). The list goes on.

More minimums

2500 hours for the 10, 1500 for the king airs (which I believe are fully staffed). There really isn't a good number for what's competitive. Your attitude and personality are more important to us than how many hours you have. Guys and Gals are getting hired with anywhere from 2500+ hours to 20000+ hours. They're coming from the regionals, legacy carriers, other 135 operators and cargo operators. We just hired a guy with over 4000 hours of piston twin time, very little turbine time, but with a great attitude. He impressed all that interviewed him, and he's got a job here. Don't get hung up on your flight time (as long as you meet our/ARGUS minimums). We want people that are going to fit well with our pilot group, and you'll get voted off the island if you don't.
icon31.gif

T-bone,
I just left a 10 year career in the Navy flying FA-18s. I only have 1700 TT (average for a fighter pilot) but almost all of my time is PIC, ME, Jet. Would I be a non-starter for the citation X with it's 2500 TT?

Huggy

I really don't know what conversion they use for military time...but I'd be surprised if you didn't meet the requirements. Give it a shot! Your 737 type may result in some questions to your sincerity of wanting to work here though...just a heads up!

I really don't know what conversion they use for military time...but I'd be surprised if you didn't meet the requirements. Give it a shot! Your 737 type may result in some questions to your sincerity of wanting to work here though...just a heads up!

Applying

Did a search and couldn't find anything recent. Is fax or email preferred, and who should it be addressed to?

Thanks!

They placed an ad a while back that says send resumes to [email protected]. In the subject line put CX pilots. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back