• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet cutting back CL300 order

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What gets me about people who talk about the economy is usually people don't know what they're talking about (myself included, so don't throw a tantrum).

I went to Fry's last night (large retail electronics chain, for those of you in Tucumcari). The parking lot was full!

For anybody looking for something to do, go to the mall, and tell me what you see. I bet your malls and restaurants are full, too. Conclusion: The economy is doing wonderful; this is nothing more than election year brainwashing.

Now, the price of gas is high; that may affect aircraft sales, but that's another story. If we get our act together we can have this solved in a few months.

My 2 cents.

WRONG!!!!! Don't quit your day job! (this post was in August. Sounds like McCain around that time)

xojet furloughs??

There is a thread on another board saying there has been furloughs. Any truth to this??

It's true. 23 fired.
If this is true it really doesn't matters to those affected since it sucks no matter what (except a furlough probably gives them call back rights), but I would use the term laid off/furloughed.

Sorry to hear about this, best of luck to everyone involved. Hope it will turn soon..

Last edited:
If this is true it really doesn't matters to those affected since it sucks no matter what (except a furlough probably gives them call back rights), but I would use the term laid off/furloughed.

Sorry to hear about this, best of luck to everyone involved. Hope it will turn soon..

I suppose it's semantics, but if you're "furloughed" from a non-union job, you are pretty much fired. They have no legal obligation to bring you back.

Anyways, if this is true, sorry to hear it. What an especially crappy time for it to happen too (not that there's a good time). I don't think anyone is immune these days. Hope everyone lands on their feet.

Latest resources

Back