• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if it is a "bait and switch" deal. ("Oh, you want to go to McCarren instead of Henderson? That's $x,000 extra.") Guess you would have to book it to find out!

Do you not read well? Try to slow down and read ALL the words. Just sound out the big ones, and be sure to look up those you don't understand.

Good luck buddy!

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcontinental Rates
Monday August 18, 10:33 am ET Leading Aviation Company Simplifies Pricing By Eliminating Hourly Rates, Surcharges, Repositioning Fees All-New Fleet of Company Owned And Operated Business Jets Offers Clients Fastest Civilian Aircraft Available
SAN CARLOS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--XOJET, the private aviation company that has led the way in providing simplified pricing as part of its commitment to outstanding customer service, announced it will now offer fixed-price rates starting at $25,000 for one-way transcontinental flights between preferred airports serving major U.S. cities including: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco and San Diego. Fixed-price rates for flights between more than 4,000 additional airport pairs serving designated East and West coast metro areas are also available.

The “all-in” rate includes ground transportation in both the departure and arrival cities, catering and unlimited in-flight worldwide calling. Clients will not pay repositioning fees, hourly rates that can compound with weather or air traffic delays or face fuel surcharges, as is common in the industry. In addition, with XOJET’s all-new fleet of Citation X jets, the fastest civilian aircraft available, New York to Los Angeles flights average under four hours and thirty minutes.
“Private jet travel is supposed to make flying simple and stressless, yet pricing for private aviation is often complicated and confusing, with an array of middle men, add-on fees, mark-ups and hidden charges,” said Adam Komack, chief marketing officer of XOJET. “Our fixed-price transcontinental rate with a bundled service package provides direct, simple and transparent pricing for travel on XOJET’s brand new fleet of company owned and operated business jets. Simplified pricing is one of many examples of XOJET’s commitment to delivering the best possible private aviation experience – from the moment our clients book their flights to the time they arrive at their final destinations.”
Preferred airports at which the $25,000 rate is available include: Teterboro (New York), Northeast Philadelphia (Philadelphia), Bedford (Boston), Manassas (Washington, D.C.), Van Nuys (Los Angeles), Henderson (Las Vegas), Oakland (San Francisco), Carlsbad (San Diego), and Deer Valley (Scottsdale/Phoenix).
“XOJET’s relationships with preferred airports and fixed base operators make private transcontinental flights as cost effective as possible and minimize ground time and air traffic delays,” added Komack.
Even lower rates are offered on late evening flights. Rates are subject to availability, and other conditions apply. Federal excise taxes are additional.
cedented customer

Things are great at XOJet. No need for everyones blood pressure to go through the roof. We know what were doing and were having fun doing it!

:beer:

As expected, NetJets throws the first stone. It only took 10 minutes too! Man, they ARE good!

what r u talking about?

the only stone thrown is the one about how you guys are gonna put us all out of a job....

all i see in that other post is a question being asked.....how bout answering it instead of being so defensive.

what r u talking about?

all i see in that other post is a question being asked.....how bout answering it instead of being so defensive.

Show me an actual question asked by SkiandSurf and I'll gladly answer it. The use of a question mark, or 3 for that matter in "And these city pairs???" does not make it a question! That's just basic English.

Schmuck.

Last edited:
Show me an actual question asked by SkiandSurf and I'll gladly answer it. The use of a question mark, or 3 for that matter in "And these city pairs???" does not make it a question! Anyone familiar with the basics of the English language would know that.

Schmuck.

Here are a few questions. Just asking. I know you dont make all the business decisions, but do the best you can. Thanks.

Are these fares good on a flight from Thermal, CA to Melbourne, FL?

If your closest plane is 800 miles away, is the fare still good?

Do these flights have to be booked days in advanced, or hours in advance?

Is this "news" just to get some ink?

Is business so slow that you need to do some cute advertising?

what r u talking about?

the only stone thrown is the one about how you guys are gonna put us all out of a job....

The question is, what are YOU talking about?

Can you please quote the post where anyone said anything about putting you guys out of business? That's just silly.

Paranoia will destroy ya...

How's that Gun? It aint Dylan, but it seems appropriate.

Last edited:
the first couple of posts on this thread did not have the best intentions. t-bone, xrated, an whale rider try to share exciting news from the company and are constantly badgered by rib poking comments from people who are out here to get a rise out of someone. i don't think they are defensive, but just tired of repeating themselves. unfortunately people who are looking for information are pushed out of the way by folks with too much time on their hands.
lets try to stay positive.

"Schmuck" is actually Yiddish. It's real meaning is offensive. I'll let you look it up.

Last edited:
have a nice day......that better?

im not sure what the big deal is....XO and NJ aren't even in competition....two diffrent business plans.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back