• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck XOJet pilots. I am going to be interested in how this all goes for you guys and your familys if you end up doing that 2 months overseas in the mideast stuff.

Having spent a fair amount of time overseas in the military, I suspect the problems of mideast culture shock, kids schooling, medical issues, ect. is going to be a challenge to most familys.

It does appear to be that part of the world providing alot of money for those working in our industry though and that may pay off well for you and your company. Best Wishes.

Good luck XOJet pilots. I am going to be interested in how this all goes for you guys and your familys if you end up doing that 2 months overseas in the mideast stuff.

Having spent a fair amount of time overseas in the military, I suspect the problems of mideast culture shock, kids schooling, medical issues, ect. is going to be a challenge to most familys.

It does appear to be that part of the world providing alot of money for those working in our industry though and that may pay off well for you and your company. Best Wishes.

Probably couldn't complain much being a single guy, I'm sure it would be a blast. Hope to have the opportunity someday.

Latest resources

Back