XOJET Announces $25,000 "All In" Transcon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Dad,

If your question so simple, why can't you accept a simple answer? Everyone can see your "Good Cop/Bad Cop attitude". If you don't like my answers don't ask the questions. :eek:

I wanted some details about the family coming along. Are you going to answer my question?

I wanted some details about the family coming along. Are you going to answer my question?

Cap'n,

As the Middle East rotations evolve, the concept of a 2 month on/off stint with family was just announced. Unfortunately, that's all that was said. We don't know the specifics, but it's my understanding that we're looking into renting apartments over there, so housing for family would be provided. Beyond that and airfare, your guess is as good as mine. To be honest, it'd surprise me if the company offered to pay any more than that...that's more than generous on their part.

The international leg of the airline fight over and back is business class. I think most of the guys have been going on Etihad out of JFK.

We'll keep the info flowing as it becomes available to us.

Now...back to the bickering!

That's all I was looking for. I agree that is a quite generous deal.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the kind words. I was begining to wonder what kind of people work at NJ.

Don't let the words of a few give you an attitude towards NJA.

All my buddies are all for you guys.

I am interested in anything new in our industry, particularly if it is successful.

Like you XOJET pilots, there are alot of smart people working at Netjets. I'm sure that if you guys can develope a model that makes a gazillion dollars, the other companies will mirror it.

Having served with one of your pilots overseas, I can safely say I would do just fine working at your company, and you all would do fine working here at Netjets.

Good luck to us all.

As it was said by T-bone whom I respect, back to the bickering!

See ya!

While I think flying the Middle East would be interesting (for awhile) I'm not certain I'd subject my family to living the kind of life they'd face there. They'd be on their own to navigate the Arab world while I'd be on the road. Sure, I may be "home every night" but to ask a wife to manage a household, raise kids and make her own friends in the UAE (just for a few months) would be a lot to ask.

Everyone's situation is different. This is just how I'd see mine. When you are out there gathering info on how it is.....ask to talk to the families of the guys over there. Maybe, they'll have something different to say. Good luck!!

much appreciated
i agree that nj and xo are very different, and there is enough room for everyone to exist. No big deal, xo is trying something new and we are excited to see how well it works.
cheers

Yeah. And if it does we'll just copy it, do it better, and continue in our utter dominance.

Latest resources

Back