• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw a couple of XOJETs down in Turks last rotation. Here's hoping your me expansion works out!:beer:

It's just a sticker that looks like an extra window...someone over here thought it was a good idea. Makes the airplane look bigger, I guess...as long as it doesn't start peeling off, I'm not really sure what the big deal is.

It's just a sticker that looks like an extra window...someone over here thought it was a good idea. Makes the airplane look bigger, I guess...as long as it doesn't start peeling off, I'm not really sure what the big deal is.

Me neither. It doesn't look bad, kind of funny someone decided to do it, but certainly not thread worthy.

i'm disgusted that folks on this site are shaming others based on perceived status of their present company. there is not one single company in this business, or seemingly in any, making truly positive progress in current economic times. maybe some have truly forgotten how small this industry is. there is no benefit to any of us for there to be a single pilot out of work. what gives?

Latest resources

Back