XO Jet

X man

Total Time
What ever happened to their expansion into the Middle East, perhaps back burner stuff at the moment?

can99

Total Time
5000+
what happened to them fullstop, I have seen a xo jet plane at a airport, or heard them in the air for ages

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
What ever happened to their expansion into the Middle East, perhaps back burner stuff at the moment?

Nope, not really. In final stages of negotiations with our ME partners. I'm over here right now. Growth is coming soon. Stay tuned for further info...

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
what happened to them fullstop, I have seen a xo jet plane at a airport, or heard them in the air for ages

I have only heard that term "fullstop" from one person... Are you Australian?

I'm guessing you meant "have" (n't) seen a XOJET plane in a while... We have a very busy month, from what I hear, this March. Maybe your not flying as much and aren't listening to hear us flying??? Not trying to be a sm@rt@ss buddy.;)

XOJET is all one word BTW fellas:beer:

can99

Total Time
5000+
You havent been around much in this small world have you Cherry20's

F/O

Smells like....
Total Time
I'm guessing you meant "have" (n't) seen a XOJET plane in a while... We have a very busy month, from what I hear, this March. Maybe your not flying as much

I'm guessing you meant "you're".....

flyinloki

R.I.P. Dan and Terry
Total Time
He's been around a long time in this small world can99. The cargo industry is even smaller than the fractional industry. He's got skilllzzzzzz!

Last edited:

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
XOJet is here and hanging in there.....like everyone else. XOJet's Leadership, pilots and support departments are working hard to get us through this turbulent time. Hopefully the economy turns around soon, not just for us, but everyone in our industry.

:beer:

thunderworm

the Hoff
Total Time
may sound stupid but what is your callsign in the air. i assume xojet but ours is now where close to the name of the company.

t-bone

Total Time
We don't currently use a callsign. Just tail #s. We do have "xojet" assigned to us should we decide to start using it.

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
I'm guessing you meant "you're".....

Got busted by the spelling police again... I knew they would get me t-bone!

So your not Australian 99... Could have just said NO! Sorry to bother you.

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
He's been around a long time in this small world can99. The cargo industry is even smaller than the fractional industry. He's got skilllzzzzzz!

There's my (freight) DOGS! Word...:beer:

X-rated

Total Time
8000+
Got busted by the spelling police again... I knew they would get me t-bone!

So your not Australian 99... Could have just said NO! Sorry to bother you.

LOL! No wonder you got busted! That's one seriously short memory! I guess that means you're buying beers tomorrow night!:beer:

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
Can't teach an old Dog new tricks... Beers on me my friend!

AeroDMB

Total Time
Some
What's the latest at XOJET these days? Are there still aircraft waiting to be delivered?

Whale Rider

Unity is Our Strength
Total Time
What's the latest at XOJET these days? Are there still aircraft waiting to be delivered?

XOJet is here and hanging in there.....like everyone else. XOJet's Leadership, pilots and support departments are working hard to get us through this turbulent time. Hopefully the economy turns around soon, not just for us, but everyone in our industry.

.....and yes still waiting to be delivered.
:beer:

can99

Total Time
5000+
I heard XO is getting 2 or 3 of the CL300's that Flex was to take, all they have done is removed the FX from the tail numbers and put them as XJ (and of course added the 'extra' window, albeit the infamous fake window)

Even with a fake window added thats a big blow to flexjet.

FraxJockey

Total Time
6500+
That's funny. I saw several "Parked" XJ tails in Montreal a couple months ago...at least 4....go figure. None were ex Flex planes... To be fair though, there was a parked Flex 300 there as well. The XJ were all white, so IF they were taken they would have to go through paint again. MOre than likely they were from other customers that cancelled their orders.

Last edited: