• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO JET pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are some older threads on Fractionals and Part 135 about XOJET. Enter "XOJET" under the Search function, and you'll see them.
I believe all of the pilots are based in Sacramento (at KMCC).

Upgrade time depends on you...with 9 ce750 deliveries scheduled for this year, and 8 already on the property, you will be upgraded when you're ready.

Current 10 captain pay is $450/day once you meet ARGUS/WYVERN/company requirements as captain. That's based on 200 days a year, so $90K...
Longevity pay is being addressed, but nothing in print yet.

The company has shown 4-5 months of consecutive positive cash flow, which is 2-3 years AHEAD of the company's business plan, so get on and hang on!

Hope that helps!

good luck

I hear that your upgrade depends on your giving up your life for the company. Everyone with experience has quit. at least 10 pilots in the last year. They push bad trips and expect you to work during rest. It's just another crappy 135 outfit. If you drink the cool aid and have no family, then it might be nice. Like T-bone.

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone have any pay info on XO Jet? Upgrade time? Base Ops?

Thanks

Hey Everyone, Please direct all future questions about XOJet to Dream boy. He is all knowing and can help you by providing solid facts about a company he doesn't work for.

Late!

XO have been lowering hiring minimums and dipping deeper into the genepool.

And keep in mind that a nice guy like t-bone could make captain pretty quick there :)

Upgrade time depends on you...with 9 ce750 deliveries scheduled for this year, and 8 already on the property, you will be upgraded when you're ready.

Current 10 captain pay is $450/day once you meet ARGUS/WYVERN/company requirements as captain. That's based on 200 days a year, so $90K...
Longevity pay is being addressed, but nothing in print yet.

The company has shown 4-5 months of consecutive positive cash flow, which is 2-3 years AHEAD of the company's business plan, so get on and hang on!

Hope that helps!

Is there additional talk about adding other, bigger aircraft to the fleet like Gulfstreams and Falcons? I thought I read that XOJET was looking to possibly add Falcon 7Xs at some point. Any further detail?

Also, does XOJET hire lower time pilots onto the KingAirs and Premier Jet?

Is there additional talk about adding other, bigger aircraft to the fleet like Gulfstreams and Falcons? I thought I read that XOJET was looking to possibly add Falcon 7Xs at some point. Any further detail?

Also, does XOJET hire lower time pilots onto the KingAirs and Premier Jet?

Lower time? How about a pulse?

And yeah, they're supposed to get a 7X someday. Don't know how soon.

There's lots of money flying around there, catch some while it lasts!

Latest resources

Back