• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet Hawkers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So in today's climate what else is there to post on here but Ra-ra we're great or Hang in there buddy, you'll come back one day?

Serious question. Why do you hang out on a pilots board anyway? Isn't there a Owners board somewhere where you Big Daddy Warbuck's hang out and compare the finer points of fractional flying...from the owners seat?

Serious?

Helpless and hopeless in that you can’t communicate with those that are not pilots and too closed minded to learn from others.

This has to be one of the saddest posts I’ve seen on Flightinfo.com…excluding mine!

Last edited:
The overall purpose of the FlightInfo.com forums is to exchange information, opinions and general thoughts about all aspects of aviation, as well as on selected topics outside of aviation but of interest to aviators.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Quite simply, my aircraft ownership is a large investment, a large continuing expense each year, and a matter of safety. As with all things significant to me, I monitor them from many channels and viewpoints. I have learned quite a lot from this board -- and unlike JJ and some pilots here - I do not know everything and have much to learn. My due diligence doe snot end when an investment or expenditure is made .. but continues.

Hey guys, I think my post came across the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be critical just asking a serious question. I value NJOwners opinion as much as the next, come back off the ledge.

Thanks NJAOwner for the honest response. I respect that and I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. Sometimes the written word doesn't translate. I guess I need to work on my emoticons!

Hey guys, I think my post came across the wrong way. I wasn't trying to be critical just asking a serious question. I value NJOwners opinion as much as the next, come back off the ledge.

Thanks NJAOwner for the honest response. I respect that and I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way. Sometimes the written word doesn't translate. I guess I need to work on my emoticons!

Good man!

As you point out, written words cannot always convey the intent. Picking up the phone and meeting face to face to discuss issues is becoming a lost art.

Good man!

As you point out, written words cannot always convey the intent. Picking up the phone and meeting face to face to discuss issues is becoming a lost art.

Thanks gret, if you picture me with a smile on my face and jokingly saying Daddy Warbucks then the tone changes...that's what I was trying to convey. Guess the lesson learned is don't ask a serious question and try to be funny!

Squonk -- I fully appreciate and utilize sarcasm! But you are right, it does not come out on a message board. I think it was your into "Serious question" that confused me.

What's this about doe snot? Does it help attract a buck? Nevermind. Season ended yesterday......;)

I know you were joking about the Daddy Warbucks comment, but I have to say I enjoy owner's posts here. He brings a viewpoint many NJA pilots need to see. Especially before and after the Kool Aid fountain trips to CMH.

Latest resources

Back