• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet Hawkers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cldsf79 -- please do believe all marketing "hype". If you can figure out how I get to fly in one of those new $10 Billion of jets new ordered jets today I'd love it -- the fact is my last flight was on a 2000 model year Excel. Do you fly one of those new jets which is on order or do you fly one of the older ones which I seem to ride on? I think that most of the pilots fly what I fly.

The reality of the issue is that the $10 Billion of new planes MAY come in the future. Owners today are being asked to buy them, but fly in old planes. Would you pay full price for a brand new car if 95%+ of you are driving you will get a 10 year old car? I certainly hope not.

Times have changed and the business of private aviation (like many industries) is evolving. 10 years ago it was very difficult to buy a used share in a fractional, today they are plentiful. 10 years agao fractional was the main game in town, today there are other options. 10 years ago NJ was the 2000 lb gorilla in the market and had intense owner loyalty. Things are very different today.

So true, NJOwner. We have become Flight Options with an attitude. Problem is, we can't expect loyalty from our owners because the people running the company don't act like they own it.

I should add that FO has become us.
We are FLOPtions circa 1999 now. Used jets, new excuses

Note to all who misread my posts: my intention behind each of my posts is not to inflame or bash NJA or any other provider -- my intention (after reading what is posted on here) is to provide facts from a different viewpoint -- as a consumer of private aviation services. Other than in sales meetings and literature (which I can discount), I do not get the "ra ra - we are great" cheerleading sessions many of you may attend your respective places of employment, nor the "hang in there it is getting much better" speeches. The posts are just my unbiased experience.

Do we have a pool for how long it takes JJ to post that I am not an owner. I"ll take the 2-4 hour window box. It is a Sunday morning and he is cleaning his thongs in a hotel bathroom somewhere.

I keep having a recurring dream that Santulli is coming back ....

The biggest thing holding Santulli back is WB's pride. When he is out of the picture and the Berkshire caretakers look at how NJA fits their investment model... all bets are off.

Would depend on how Milestone works out for Mr. S.

Would like to see RTS back. Handshake was good back in his day, say what you want. Better than the scum at Nja now

Latest resources

Back