Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
<

QXpeon said:
how the fuk can they go after a training contract if you get laid off?? Do they expect you not to work and starve until (and if) they call you back??

Even if it isn't written in to the contract what judge would go for it?

- Yes they do expect it. And no they won't get it. I'm going to sue them for my wages through the end of the year that they told me they were going to employ me. haha Be afraid Spangebob Jinglepants!

Earl Williams said:
At Mesa we get a very thoughtful card from JO with a picture of him flipping the bird. That's to be expected, but I'm not sure why he has his family in the background mooning. Uncalled for if you ask me.

Funny that last years card had a very good pic of JO's daughter looking like she's right off the front page of FHM. This year shes in a baggy sweatshirt and out of focus. I think he got nervous

WMUSIGPI said:
Yup a notice that I am loosing my job the beginning of next year... oh yea but I am still responsible to pay my training contract if I look for any other work to continue (barely) feeding my family. Courtesy of the
:puke: Red Tail "family". Merry Christmas.

Feed your family? This means you actually found a female that will let you have relations with her! You must have come a long way from digital girls in battle creek

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back