Xmas/Holiday Bonus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey cargoflyr
You got your bouns they parked those old tired a$$ saabs and gave you new jets !! Gezzus whatelse could you possibly want

cargoflyr69 said:
erjdrvr-
I'm a Shuttle America saab captain, and have been for quite a few years. $250.00 is what I got. Its still free money and and a "gracious" welcome to the RAH family. I appreciate every penny of it. I'm curious what others are getting.

I believe we Shuttle guys are pro rated from the time of the sale...at least that's what I've been told. Our bonus is about half of what the others at RAH made. Still better than a kick in the sack.

Merry Christmas!
:beer:

weasel
I just love those bounses (well atleast my wife does) sure would be nice to actually get my hands on it before the bills do !

At AWAC, we also recieve a letter that says "The holidays recieve a larger number of sick calls than is normal. Although I would never expect a pilot to fly sick, all sick calls from (this date) to (this date) will be transferred to a management pilot on duty". We will probably be junior manned as well. For Thanksgiving, we recieved a turkey sub and a bag of potato chips. I'm salivating over what we might get for xmas!

cargoflyr69 said:
I'm curious if any companies are giving out bonuses this year and what are the amounts? I'll start.

Shuttle America captains $250.00

7 year captain at Chautauqua $1750

5.5 year Captain at Mesaba - Downgrade to FO and a 17% proposed paycut on top of that.

Typically the only I even know that a holiday is approaching is the letter about sick calls over the holiday. Up to and including termination!!!

Weasel Keeper said:
I believe we Shuttle guys are pro rated from the time of the sale...at least that's what I've been told. Our bonus is about half of what the others at RAH made. Still better than a kick in the sack.

Merry Christmas!
:beer:

I'm a 6 month Shuttle 170 FO and received $250.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back