• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Up 23% in Morning Trading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
400K shares traded is not that much. With electronic access to the markets (re: worldwide), that represents approx $712,000 traded in XJT today. Not a huge deal.

Average volume at XJT is about 100,000 shares, recent days have seen less than 60,000 shares trade hands, 400K is 4x that, so it kind of is a big deal. XJT did a 10 for 1 reverse split, they have been buying back shares, and now there are less than 17 million shares out there, most of those are in the hands of institutions, I bet there are less than 2 million shares that are floating around out there, with good news it will spike hard!

I'm guessing the earnings report is going to be better than expected tomorrow. Still waiting for the pain from the reverse split to go away.

XJT is now up $.41 / 31% for the day.
XJT reported a loss of $0.67 per share ($0.62 if you exclude certain items). There were no analyst estimates so this is not a case of beating or falling short of estimates. Price continues to rise in pre-market trading on very low volume (300 shares).

[FONT=&quot]Hopefully it’s a sign of good things to come for us all. The market has done very well lately and some of the other airline stocks have really done well over the past month also. Pinnacle was at $1.00 a month back and now it’s over $3.00. US Air from $3.00 to $5.00 over the past month. [/FONT]

I think earnings should be ok tomorrow, they will show a profit... Express Jet should show a small but unexpected profit....

NOT! Never listen to a pilot for financial advice, especially ones that work there and think they know the inside info. Dork.

NOT! Never listen to a pilot for financial advice, especially ones that work there and think they know the inside info. Dork.

I was wrong this time, If I was right every time about stocks the last thing I would be doing is flying and posting here lol! I dont work for XJT, but I do trade and invest, this year has been amazing for stocks, my portfolio is up over 800%...no joke, but this time I was wrong.

You really called me a Dork? Thats rad...

Latest resources

Back