• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Up 23% in Morning Trading

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Haven't heard that one yet.....if SKYW made their same offer this time around it would be $35 a share. My guess is just better than expected earnings report tomorrow.

Since SKYW made their last offer, XJT has lost $8.52 (not the stock price - dollar losses) per share. It now has a book value of $11.45 per share.

I'm guessing the earnings report is going to be better than expected tomorrow. Still waiting for the pain from the reverse split to go away.

XJT is now up $.41 / 31% for the day.

I think earnings should be ok tomorrow, they will show a profit. XJT already went through the pain and costs of shutting down branded and ending at risk flying. They constantly lost money on those operations but charter is doing well and with the cost cutting and concessions Express Jet should show a small but unexpected profit....

And with the stock buy backs the shares floating around are very, VERY, small, I think it could spike up pretty hard the next few days.

I can't find any public news for such a spike. Unless they expect earnings to be good.

Any intel? This represents a sig breakout. FYI that RJET dropped pretty good today. So the whole airline sector is not in unison

400K shares traded is not that much. With electronic access to the markets (re: worldwide), that represents approx $712,000 traded in XJT today. Not a huge deal.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back