• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT pilot TV interview about TSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great. The face of this so called "profession" has gone from Sully to this guy.

what makes Sully any different from this guy?

both pilots, both citizens with rights........you and I know TSA has gone beyond and above to harass people and pilots

Too bad he was too focused on his ballsack and less on the whole concept of prodding airline pilots at security in random airports with no consistency.

Too bad he was too focused on his ballsack and less on the whole concept of prodding airline pilots at security in random airports with no consistency.

Sometimes, I request the pat-down. Not because I want it...but because I like screwing with them. The closer they get to my inner thigh, the heavier I breathe and the louder I giggle. When the agent looks at me, I wink. Take that!

Sometimes, I request the pat-down. Not because I want it...but because I like screwing with them. The closer they get to my inner thigh, the heavier I breathe and the louder I giggle. When the agent looks at me, I wink. Take that!

Next time put a quarter between your ass cheeks and go through.

Thats freakin awesome! LOL

Latest resources

Back