• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT pay concessions pass easily

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Show me the resolution that created that committee and what its scope and mandate was. How long before it was dissolved and what was did the final report say. What did the resolution about the report that the EC pass say? The point is that that committee may have had a different mandate than the current one and its certainly mandated by different people with a different set of circumstances. The main reason why this even has any sort of push right now is because some people have seen that about a dozen contracts will reach their amendment dates in the near future. It is an opportunity to do something about it IF there is going to be anything done about it. As for career benchmarks, that was removed from the final resolution, although I may not totally disagree with your cynicism about it. But the Fee for Departure Task Force will help mitigate that anyways.

This is going to take everyone willing to sacrifice a now for the betterment in the future.

True but I have never seen proof in my short lifetime that pilots are willing to make the sacrifices in order to help the overall betterment of the profession and I do not see it changing anytime soon.

Latest resources

Back