• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT opening ORD base in May.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if i argue with an idiot, I am an idiot.

Oh you you dint! Stupid is as Stupid does!

Just read your long rant. How many drinks did you have before puking that one up? Lay off the Zima.

I was under the impression ExpressJet was in there replacing TSA's flying...who has furloughed hundreds of pilots. Forgive me.

As far as your paycheck. Give it time, you'll take one soon enough and that "Industry Leading" contract will be just like all the other Industry Leading contracts out there. Ask those Comair guys how they're doing.

So...

How is life as a moron?

Now go read your unemployment notice again from Mesa, and just remember the day YOU thought it was worth working there.....or ran out of options. ahem ahem.

I was under the impression ExpressJet was in there replacing TSA's flying...who has furloughed hundreds of pilots. Forgive me.

As far as your paycheck. Give it time, you'll take one soon enough and that "Industry Leading" contract will be just like all the other Industry Leading contracts out there. Ask those Comair guys how they're doing.

Well, I was under the impression that TSA and your Mesa replaced my job at Atlantic Coast Airlines. What goes around comes around.
But you can also say ACA replaced United Mainline in ORD with the introduction of the RJ.
I was just sitting in a United Express painted XJT airplane the other day in shy-town where I spent a few years in the early 00's doing the same flying but in a CRJ. I started to think, wow I have come full circle now. But in reality its not a circle it's an industry wide death spiral. That being said our "industry leading contract" here at XJT is nothing like comair or ACA's contracts were. So I don't see our contract being a huge liabilty to us in a time of crisis.

You can blame Trans States Holdings and G0Jets for the furloughing of T.S.A. pilots not ExpressJet. This board is silly, ALPA is silly, and I am certain that we have furloughed pilots due to changes in our contracts with our mainline carriers . Just what's the chip on your shoulder ? Last time I checked we are operating a 50 seat jet at 70+ seat rates. Can you explain how we've lowered the bar in the United ORD operation ?

Former Waterskier and Current Jetlinker

Last edited:
So...

How is life as a moron?

Now go read your unemployment notice again from Mesa, and just remember the day YOU thought it was worth working there.....or ran out of options. ahem ahem.

Listen, I was being sincere and apologizing for the state I first made. So you call a man who admits his mistakes a Moron? Real nice.
What you need is a reality check. When was the last time you spoke with God? When was the last time you embraced the Lord? I can tell it's been a long long time, because your behavior proves that you do not love yourself. In order to love others, you must love thy self and the Lord. Go to church this weekend.

Hang on, I'll continue this later. But I'm on the phone long distance to Munich, talking to Adolf in the BMW parts department. Seeing if he can send me a new leather gripped steering wheel.

Hi!

Stinker: How does Coex compare with TSA? I am curious, as I was at TSA.

cliff
NBO

Cliff,
I enjoyed working with my fellow pilots at TSA they were a great group of guys/gals. Glad to be gone though, as for the comparisons I can't really draw any aside from an Embraer 145 is an Embraer 145. MX, MGMT, Pay, and FLTOPS are much better here as they are most any place when compared to TSA. I wish all of my TSA brethren the best when it comes to ensuring their jobs are preserved. I still have many friends there and I know the struggles they face.

Latest resources

Back