XJT Emergency ai KIAH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
brokeflyer said:
yeah you guys...give em a break. If it wasnt for the media running out of stories we would never learn from this situation of landing with a flat tire.

Flat tire? Did you even see it? You mean NO Tires right. I have the actual mx photos if you would like to see the "Flat Tire" Pics give me your email.

i didnt pay that much attention to it. Wasnt really that big of a deal. Ive landed with no tires, flat tires, broken winshield and a missing prop in a mu2.

When i see someone land a plane backwards then ill be impressed, until then, just keep doing what your trained and paid to do.

brokeflyer said:
i didnt pay that much attention to it. Wasnt really that big of a deal. Ive landed with no tires, flat tires, broken winshield and a missing prop in a mu2.

When i see someone land a plane backwards then ill be impressed, until then, just keep doing what your trained and paid to do.

And thats what they did and you guys are giving em crap because they were recognized for it and thats stupid. They didnt ask for special treatment they just did their jobs and the media and the city made it a big deal. Basically they did a good job and got everyone down safe. Kudos to them. Congrats on your emergency situations, you should be proud also that you have made it through those situations safely because it was your job. But dont pretend that it wouldnt be nice to be recognized for doing a good job at work.

Superpilot92 said:
your all a bunch of TOOLS! They did a good job and brought alot of positive recognition back to us ALL (Including you numbnuts) as pilots. Grow up!

If you actually think that the average Joe on the street will remember where this happened, when it happened and what airline it happened to, then I have a bridge to sell you. These guys were doing their JOBS on a slow news days, and got a lot of media attention from it. End of story. Key phase: Doing their jobs.

brokeflyer said:

When did you loose a prop in a MU-2?

brokeflyer said:
This thread is in the wrong area.......it should be under the regional area.

Too bad those guys don't get paid sh#t

Actually, ExpressJet pilots are the highest paid in the 50 seat jet business. My best bet is the captain on that flight pulls in around $85,000 per year.

RNObased said:
If you actually think that the average Joe on the street will remember where this happened, when it happened and what airline it happened to, then I have a bridge to sell you. These guys were doing their JOBS on a slow news days, and got a lot of media attention from it. End of story. Key phase: Doing their jobs.

I guess you dont bother reading the other posts. Thats what i was saying. They did there jobs and brought a positive look on us as pilots you included that day. You need to relax abit have a drink. Enjoy

Latest resources

Back