XJT ALPA Silence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

Why the silence? Are they coordinating w/ the Co on their next moves? Useless turds.

It's literally deafening.

The lack of a message in the past 30 hours is 100x more resounding than any words they could have published.

They have been rocked to the core. I can't wait to see what comes next.

And yes, useless turds. :)

Bet they're squiming in mgt.'s back pocket as those trousers just got tighter with this vote! :)

I don't recall receiving an email from National when Eagle refused their TA or even when compass signed theirs. Or are you referring to the MEC?

Last edited:
There should be NO negotiating between XJT MEC and XJT. Pilots need to be surveyed before any more negotiating starts up. If there really was an emergency meeting yesterday, the company called it.

They sent an email out yesterday. Do you want another one because it's a different day?

One naturally assumes they'd maintain the average of 3 per day is all.

Although, those were all penned by the same person. Some guy that told us we had to vote yes.

Maybe they let that guy go.

Shame.

Didn't see it. What's the matter Clutchy, you vote yes?

So, you didn't see the email so you start whining like a bitch that they aren't sending out emails. I don't know man. Check your spam folder or something but morons like you whining about things, which you haven't a clue, are a huge problem. Verify some sh-t before you rant and rave. Just once. Verify. You're becoming more than annoying.

Latest resources

Back