Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL crj's are junky...Hate riding in those things....Especially on long flights that should be 727/737/DC-9 class airplanes, even a CV580 would be more comfortable.

Apparently you have not sat in the back of a 727/737/DC-9 class airplane when it was full or you had to sit in the middle seat. It is just as uncomfotable as any RJ. A 757/767 is no better. Now the CV580 is a different story--but who flies those in the US?

Probably the most comfortable coach seat of all those planes above is in the E-170-190's--an RJ.

By the way, 727s and DC-9s have been retired, unless you are a box.

all i have to say is there are some d!cks at skywest too. Those atrocious monkeys kept me in IAH 4 times in a row, two skywest captains in a row told me to my face they dont feel comfortable with me sitting in thier jump seat. If I see a Skywest jumpseater the seat in the flight deck will always be MEL'd. ASA you are welcome anytime. Its like the Skywest people think they are mainline and xjet and asa peeps are thier feeder. Newsflash Skypest peeps yall are pissants providing feed to United and Delta just like the rest of us. There's no way in hell im letting yall on my jumpseat!

Probably the most comfortable coach seat of all those planes above is in the E-170-190's--an RJ.

Agree, the EMB 170 and up seats are pretty nice. The most uncomfortable seat is ANYTHING in coach on a CAL plane.

UAL coach, sucks. AA coach, sucks. The seats that CAL puts in coach, SUPER SUCK.

ALL crj's are junky...Hate riding in those things....Especially on long flights that should be 727/737/DC-9 class airplanes, even a CV580 would be more comfortable.

so do something about it numnuts, your group allowed this, and DAL's 72s are now hauling freight at FedEx. 9s are being retired so you need to get yoself up to date

all i have to say is there are some d!cks at skywest too. Those atrocious monkeys kept me in IAH 4 times in a row, two skywest captains in a row told me to my face they dont feel comfortable with me sitting in thier jump seat.!

I don't believe you.

all i have to say is there are some d!cks at skywest too. Those atrocious monkeys kept me in IAH 4 times in a row, two skywest captains in a row told me to my face they dont feel comfortable with me sitting in thier jump seat.

Honestly dude, I'm XJT and even I will raise the Bullsh!t Flag on this one.

all i have to say is there are some d!cks at skywest too. Those atrocious monkeys kept me in IAH 4 times in a row, two skywest captains in a row told me to my face they dont feel comfortable with me sitting in thier jump seat.

Two separate Captains?? I have to think if your approach is anything like your posts, their concern is probably well-founded.

If you feel you've been wronged, you might have gone to your JS chairman. My guess is you've already gotten a response but aren't sharing THAT part of the story. Just a hunch.

all i have to say is there are some d!cks at skywest too. Those atrocious monkeys kept me in IAH 4 times in a row, two skywest captains in a row told me to my face they dont feel comfortable with me sitting in thier jump seat. There's no way in hell im letting yall on my jumpseat!
What do you expect? You prance down the jetbridge, wearing nothing but a banana hammock, and rainbow flag for a cape and wonder why any Captain would not feel comfortable having you sit behind them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back