Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL rj's are junky...Hate riding in those things....

Who says YOU have to ride in them, and/or why do YOU then?
Guess you did some research and discovered that the 727 was gone along with most of the DC9s eh?

so do something about it numnuts, your group allowed this, and DAL's 72s are now hauling freight at FedEx. 9s are being retired so you need to get yoself up to date

Only fly cargo....Never wanted to work at a commuter/regional due to substandard pay/sched/commute(so I guess I DID do something about it)..."my group" allowed no flying by smaller subcontractors, all the way to shutdown....never worked at DAL....and it's "numbnuts"

Remember, FI rules : Being a Boeing/Airbus/MD pilot is license to pontificate to all those deemed " below" you.

Nobody but your mommy cares what aircraft you like to fly in....

That's kind of funny.. I'm not in a box, and what's the thing I'm flying around every day called then?.. Hmm

I call it a piece of junk. It certainly isn't the real "9" that I fly at the airline formerly known as ASA.

Only fly cargo....Never wanted to work at a commuter/regional due to substandard pay/sched/commute(so I guess I DID do something about it)..."my group" allowed no flying by smaller subcontractors, all the way to shutdown....never worked at DAL....and it's "numbnuts"

WOW all of that with a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA! Your dad must be so proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back