Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both airlines have their "tools" I was in line at the food court at IAH the other day and Tried to make conversation with a SkyWest pilot. Let's just say Mr. Attitude did not want to talk to Xjet.

OO is making millions while ASA/XJT are losing millions. Must be those 180 junky CRJ200s SkyWest is flying.

Correction sir. ASA is making a margin, very slight but xjet is bleeding double digits.

I will now refer to my gf's crown royal bag holding all her toys as a "bag full of dicks." HAHA... priceless

High oil will eventually park all of your 50 seaters. Congrats!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Unfortunately, I don't agree with you. I have recently dealt with more smug attitudes from Express Jet types than I've ever dealt with at any other airline. It's like a bag full of dicks over there.

You do know that XJT has about 2700 pilots? I run into more douchbags from Skywest than anywhere else but I also know that is a fraction of a fraction of the 3000+ pilots you guys have.

You guys are so cute arguing about who gets to fly what toy airplane to which corner of the sandbox. Is there a sign up sheet or waiting list, because I'm pretty sure my 6 year old would like to get in on the action.

This is kind of like two maggots fighting over who owns the turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back