Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realize that you're arguing about who has the prettier "Barbie Fun Jet" right?

(and yes, I called it that when I flew it at SkyW).

Mookie

Completely wrong. XJT is the one making money these days....and no...I'm not pulling that info out of my arse.

You might want to check the DOT FORM 41.

2007 -6.1
2008 -8.7
2009 -8.9
2010 -13.2

Sorry Charlie.

You guys realize that you're arguing about who has the prettier "Barbie Fun Jet" right?

(and yes, I called it that when I flew it at SkyW).

Mookie

Says the guy involved in a 100 page thread about the most uncomfortable jumpsuit aboard a plane with an Eskimo on the back.

You might want to check the DOT FORM 41.

2007 -6.1
2008 -8.7
2009 -8.9
2010 -13.2

Sorry Charlie.

Yeah. We already knew this. We'll continue this discussion when the 2011 numbers come out.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't agree with you. I have recently dealt with more smug attitudes from Express Jet types than I've ever dealt with at any other airline. It's like a bag full of dicks over there.

I disagree, I spent 6 months in a crashpad full of xjet guys as the only skywest occupant. Great bunch of guys who'd just come back from furlough, I still run into them a lot in ORD. I hope we get to share one list at some point..

I've had nothing but good interactions with Xjet guys in ORD. I too hope we are a single list someday along with Acey.

Ahhhh, no. Money is lost due to merger costs.... WAY more expensive than anyone on the Board anticipated.... Why do you think Mr. Atkin's position was split? The BOD split his position because THE MERGER is EXPENSIVE.

Makes you wonder where the hell that "80 million dollars in synergies" number came from. Amazing what you can sell to shareholder etc to try and push something through.

Unfortunately, I don't agree with you. I have recently dealt with more smug attitudes from Express Jet types than I've ever dealt with at any other airline. It's like a bag full of dicks over there.

As others have said, sucks and sorry you ran into some bad apples.

However, I wouldn't exactly say that I was impressed with the SKW pilot group whenever I transited SLC back in 2008 during the first buyout attempt.

I thought it was just urban legend about the SKW guys coming over to our planes at the hardstand wanting to look at them since "they're going to be flying them soon". Only to have a spikey haird EMB120 ****************************** nozzle FO tell our FA that he couldn't wait to upgrade on the EMB145 he was commuting home on to IDA.

Classy, real classy..........

Last edited:
"We are not that junky skywest crj 200!"

ALL crj's are junky...Hate riding in those things....Especially on long flights that should be 727/737/DC-9 class airplanes, even a CV580 would be more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back