XJET phone call takes too long...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rk772 said:
To put things in perspective, it's taking a little less than a year from initial application to class date at FedEx.

Patience, young Sky-walker.

I hear you. Patience it tough when your current company tells you to plan on hitting the street. Congratulations on FedEx.

Im in the same boat gona take hike from my CRJ gig and looking to keep my head above water with an ERJ gig. lets see if i get a call.

Mysteryofflight said:
Well it turns out to be a little over a week.. so there ya go

Congrats and good lukc mystery. It took a week and a half for me when I applied with the 135/121 linky. Read the gouge on airlineinterviews.

Now the dozen or so other airlines I put in applications with in March, I've yet to hear from any of them. Glad it's not an issue now, but I thought for sure I'd get a call from one of the bottom feeders at least.

Question- I have a buddy whom is applying on the 135/121 link and hasnt heard anything in months. Are yall getting calls now after a week with it? Just wondering if he should reapply.

Thanks coolyokeluke, I'll be looking forward to it.

Superpilot92: If your buddy was in my position here's what I'd do..

First of all I applied last year in dec and didn't get the interview, low times they said was to blame.

After working for 7 months at another regional they tell me I'm about to be out on my A$$. I went to access my old application with XJT but the system had changed and i couldn't log in with my current PW.

Long story short I called some techie to help me set my account back up so I could access it again and applied under both the external pilot and current 121 ( As i have not yet been furloughed ).

After 2 weeks and 2 of my co-workers got the call I started to sweat. Called up the corporate # and asked to leave a msg with a pilot recruiter. Got a phone call later that afternoon from the same recruiter saying she got my message and was able to access my account ( after some glitches ) and offered the interview.

So if your buddy is in the same position have him try to contact a recruiter, they didn't seem in the least upset that I called. That's about all the advice I've got for ya.

Appreciate it, i think this is his 3 time to apply. He is very competitive for the the position he is flying Gulfstreams for a international charter company. I cant think of what else he may need to do. I have tried just about everything i can do to help him out so i guess he just needs to call or hang in there. Good luck with the interview. Its a great company to work at.

Some people actually like to be home and not do on demand charter. Plus he would be probably be based at home. Not that its any of your business of course. XJET is a great company and your ignorance and continued blasting of the company obviously shows you have some hard feelings.

QOL is very important to most people maybe not to you but even if you have to sit reserve for a while in the time to come we have really good work rules for reserves. I actually enjoyed being on reserve because i am from Houston so it worked out great.

So if you wish to continue to bash XJET because you got turned down then by all means go ahead but dont pretend you know what its like to work for this company. By the way you never did muster up the courage to admit where you work so go ahead give it a shot tell us so we can be jealous.

Latest resources

Back