• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJET Interviewing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got that same call over a month ago and have not heard back from them. The last time I at least got a rejection email.

Anyone else have the same experience?

I got hired last Thurs. they said to expect a Dec. 5th class too. I had to choose between them and ASA, I think I did the right thing.

What happens now?

What does this phonecall actually mean? I got this phonecall yesterday while taxiing out with my student. Was asked to fax an updated resume to the phone number provided with the reference number at the top. Did it all within two hours.

What happens from here now? Am I supposed to wait for them to call me up to arrange an interview, or is this a phonecall EVERYONE gets? Not sure. Worth getting excited about, or shouldn't I hold my breath?

If they are supposed to call em back will it be with lots of questions or an invite to an interview? I have 1000TT and 101 Multi.

Just fax them a resume', and they will call you back. Whatever you do, don't update your info on the website, as it resets you to the back. It took them nearly a month to call back after I faxed a new resume'...and when they called they were reading off the old one. So you never know.

Nick

Without sounding desperate, should I fax them the resume again today? I sent it to them yesterday already. How long should I wait to expect a call from them? Will it be lots of questions on the phone or just an invite to an interview?

Sorry for asking stupid desperate questions. There's only so many slow flights and stalls I can do. Is anyone else feeling this way (is it normal) but I just don't want to sit in another C152/172 ever again! I'm getting really pissed off at my students for doing nothing wrong. I'm usually quite a patient person, but I'm losing my temper with them when there is no need. I feel bad for them as I know its a problem on my end and not on theirs. I really need to move on. I've done almost 500hrs in 4mths. Can't do much more.

Ahhh.....needed to vent.

Latest resources

Back