XJET Interviewing?

idoitupsidedown

Total Time
$Texas
I just got a call from Xjet asking for an updated resume. I now have 1050TT/106 Multi (wow. i know) Are they currently offering interviews? If this has been discussed lately, sorry, i havent been looking around here lately.

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
Yes we are interviewing and running classes of 40-60 a month. Good luck!

TA

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Congrats good luck!!

Apache 5

Total Time
++++
Anyone got a schedule for upcoming class dates?

I was really hoping to get a class date earlier than December! I need to get out of my current job...bad.

Good luck to you guys interviewing...it was a great experience for me and everyone at the training center and airport- awesome.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Congrats apache! All i can recommend is call every so often and ask if there are any spots open for earlier classes. Sometime people dont show or call and say they changed their minds. I was moved up one class by doing this. Dont harass but tell them what class you are in and that you would like them to know that you are willing to come to an earlier class if a spot opens.

CYA

pilotman121

Total Time
XJET interviewing?

Superpilot92 said:
Congrats good luck!!
Great deal what are they paying?

Lone Star

Total Time
1+1=2
I got the call as well. I am already in an ERJ ground school somewhere else. Hmmm what to do.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Where bouts? Study hard!

meatloaf

Total Time
I got that same call over a month ago and have not heard back from them. The last time I at least got a rejection email.

Anyone else have the same experience?

pilotman121

Total Time
XJET Interviewing

Flechas said:
Good luck to you guys!!! This is a great place to work!
Flechas you are a pretty funny dude!

pilotkppsg

Frattastic
Total Time
I got hired last Thurs. they said to expect a Dec. 5th class too. I had to choose between them and ASA, I think I did the right thing.

nickfaith

Total Time
I'm in the next class, November 7th. Just 2.5 more weeks of waiting. Woohoo!

Soon to be Xjet FO

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
Congrats!! Shouldnt you be studying though? J/K

BritishGuy

Total Time
What happens now?

What does this phonecall actually mean? I got this phonecall yesterday while taxiing out with my student. Was asked to fax an updated resume to the phone number provided with the reference number at the top. Did it all within two hours.

What happens from here now? Am I supposed to wait for them to call me up to arrange an interview, or is this a phonecall EVERYONE gets? Not sure. Worth getting excited about, or shouldn't I hold my breath?

If they are supposed to call em back will it be with lots of questions or an invite to an interview? I have 1000TT and 101 Multi.

nickfaith

Total Time
Just fax them a resume', and they will call you back. Whatever you do, don't update your info on the website, as it resets you to the back. It took them nearly a month to call back after I faxed a new resume'...and when they called they were reading off the old one. So you never know.

Nick

BritishGuy

Total Time
Without sounding desperate, should I fax them the resume again today? I sent it to them yesterday already. How long should I wait to expect a call from them? Will it be lots of questions on the phone or just an invite to an interview?

Sorry for asking stupid desperate questions. There's only so many slow flights and stalls I can do. Is anyone else feeling this way (is it normal) but I just don't want to sit in another C152/172 ever again! I'm getting really pissed off at my students for doing nothing wrong. I'm usually quite a patient person, but I'm losing my temper with them when there is no need. I feel bad for them as I know its a problem on my end and not on theirs. I really need to move on. I've done almost 500hrs in 4mths. Can't do much more.

Ahhh.....needed to vent.