XJ Manager's tell Pilot's "your not worth it!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't like the company you leave.
The problem with this mentality is that some of us pilots were here before this CEO and the last CEO and some even before the CEO before that. Personally, I'll just buck heads with them, take what I can, and wait for THEM to leave.

Last edited:
So what happens when the 900 is fully staffed in MEM? It's going to be a long list of delayed flights on a bad weather day. Every one will have to wait in line to use the one or two working computers so they can check the radar and everything else they need to properly flight plan.

Thats right, crawling taxi, unexpected delays in the pads, full power takeoff's and cruising at 6k below flight plan altitude. Lets see how that shinny departure and arrival section of mymesaba does in the next few weeks.

It's been in the tank ever since they started keeping the door open on the Saab until the bag numbers were sent.... "the extra tenth" has forgotten his roots.

Thats right, crawling taxi, unexpected delays in the pads, full power takeoff's and cruising at 6k below flight plan altitude. Lets see how that shinny departure and arrival section of mymesaba does in the next few weeks.

I wish more of my 9E brothers would figure out how to get things done.

Let's see....everybodys pissed off at JR because of a basic lack of integrity, and an inability to do his job well. So your solution is the do a really crappy job and intentionally beat on the AC (full power all the time) I'll be sure to thank you when I have one blow at V1 because 100% all the time makes you feel like you're getting back at JR. Anybody see any irony here?

Let's see....everybodys pissed off at JR because of a basic lack of integrity, and an inability to do his job well. So your solution is the do a really crappy job and intentionally beat on the AC (full power all the time) I'll be sure to thank you when I have one blow at V1 because 100% all the time makes you feel like you're getting back at JR. Anybody see any irony here?

I agree. I agree that management is always tough to deal with. But it's like that EVERYWHERE!!! Talk to eagle guys about their management, talk to Mesa, Express jet, and so on. They will all talk about their management as if they are just the worst, and how they really are the biggest victims in this industry. Burning more fuel, delaying and canceling flights to get back at management isn't really going to do much, but just show an immaturity level. We really are just hurting our selves by doing stuff like that, we all have a job to do which is fly safely and take car of our paying customers. And through this we can all go home to our families and feed them. Do you jobs for your selves and families, and not FOR MANAGEMENT.

Oh and i realize that my post has a few misspelled words b/c I type to fast some times. So I'll just say it now "SUCK IT" LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back