• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ Manager's tell Pilot's "your not worth it!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's ok, I'll just make sure to get on their fuel savings initiative with the same dilligence they are taking toward our needs.

Im not sure what made JR so bitter. Maybe it's because they fired he a$$ a few years ago so now he knows where he stands in the eyes of management. Hes a puppet, I would like to know what it feels like to have JS hand in your A$$ manipulating your every move.

Rally... your an idiot. Your the reason animals eat their young. Would you work for a carrier that shaved your paycheck because they thought you were over paid. Leaving some employees with only a fifty dollar check that month.

Oh wait, then the company says, "we made a mistake" but you need to go through the proper channels to get your money back. Its been three weeks and no repayment...

SEVEN...I can appreciate your ideals about the mem crew room and the theory of not bieng a hub any longer, but as you know what goes around comes around. I suspect that the mem crew will be taking matters into their own hands to have sanitary crew rooms and acceptable crew room space.

The more people we get involved and get to stand up for the job and rights at the airline the faster we can stick it to the company and begin to be treated with repsect.

ALPA has been getting a record number of volunteers at XJ since the managers are pulling such bullsh&t with the pilots.

Tell management they have 30 days to improve Crew working conditions or OSHA will be contacted due to unsanitary and unnacceptable working conditions.
http://www.osha.gov/

Hey it's worth a shot..............

Depending on the length of the leg, they often have had to do everything they can just to burn enough fuel to get below their maximum gross landing weight. Seems they are putting WAY to much fuel onboard that plan for some reason...

I had a run in with "The Extra Tenth" when he came back from wherever he went around five years ago. I asked him about the contract negotiations and shameful raises taken by management. He told me to go F#ck myself. Literally. Him and a handful of other pilots that have made the "never go back" jump to management, don't give a flying turd about any of the emplyees at XJ except for themselves. I am not bitter. I am more saddened. I have actually watched these people go after and have even had some violated to cover their own incompetense. The old friendly and caring Family run Mesaba died a long time ago.

Life is too short to work for someone that not only holds you in contempt, but refuses to even do the right thing. It's reprehensible.

I suggest you keep your heads down and stay away from those jackals. Nothing good can come out of what they are doing.

Last edited:
JS keeps great company. A director of Ops that if he had a banjo and a mullet would below in Lord of the rings and a labor relations laison that acts like he's got some juice but the only juice I think he gets flows from JS, if your picking up what im putting down.
Its no wonder the pilot group is getting ******************** kicked and has NO RESPECT for it's managers... we are under the thumb of an insecure night college graduate CEO and his sidekicks.

And ill finish a quote directly from the extra tenth... "we'll iI understand your position (in a conversation about scheduling a pilot) but legally we can do this and I'm not interested in the contract at this point. WTFO.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back