• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ Manager's tell Pilot's "your not worth it!"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SmartA$$, I'm curious about your avatar...

It is a sticker or a bag tag our MEC made. It is a display to pinnacle management, to remind them of our 99.39% YES! to our strike vote.

I just like to show how pissed off I am. Thanks for asking. You should see at least 75% of pinnacle pilots to have either the sticker or the bag tag. I think it should be every pilot at 9E, or even every pilot with a red tail until we get our contract. I think we could all get alot more done together. We should start acting like a national union.

Completely understandable on the last leg and trying to catch a commute home.... Heck that will be me in a couple days in MSP.... Now the key is to make up for that last leg on the rest of the trip.

thought texas ray-...JR had a heart attack many moons ago was he the dtw CP?? or are you referring to DB squared?

It is a sticker or a bag tag our MEC made. It is a display to pinnacle management, to remind them of our 99.39% YES! to our strike vote.

I just like to show how pissed off I am. Thanks for asking. You should see at least 75% of pinnacle pilots to have either the sticker or the bag tag. I think it should be every pilot at 9E, or even every pilot with a red tail until we get our contract. I think we could all get alot more done together. We should start acting like a national union.

Fantastic! I would love nothing better than to see 9E get a very nice contract, something the group deserves. Keep up the great work, and yes- all the red tails should be displaying this on their flight cases. I'll ask for one when I stop up the ALPA office next time.

You obviously didn't fly under a redtail colors for long. Anderson and Steenland have never cared about the service that they are providing, nor do they care about performance. They care about the bottom line. How can they (individuals---not companies) make more money. If your management or board members are not controlled by NWA-DAL managers your flying may be in jeoparty.

8 months, then furlough. Very little with their style of mgmt.

Since all of you guys are grammar and spelling experts I want to know if you can tell me if this is correct, it is from a message left on my phone.

"I know you know who this is I've been knowing the number for a long time."

Something doesn't seem right there.

You guys see the message in the XJ hotline tonight?

Management seems to think there is no problem flying over 16 hours in a duty period by changing the last flight to a 91 leg.

Good stuff. I'd love to hear what the NTSB says after someone balls one up on that plan.

Remember, XJers: $afety first!

You guys see the message in the XJ hotline tonight?

Management seems to think there is no problem flying over 16 hours in a duty period by changing the last flight to a 91 leg.

Good stuff. I'd love to hear what the NTSB says after someone balls one up on that plan.

Remember, XJers: $afety first!

I think I'm feeling a bit fatigued... (yaaaawn) :blush:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back