Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASA Captain

United we stand. Divided we fall.

Time for unity, brothers. We will squabble for seats and domiciles at the table, but let's keep it civil.

The details will work out fine. Tell your reps your issues but when you see the crew headed for the van, toss a Welcome or a salute.

Luckily for EV, XE prevented another wholly owned or a union busting push by their scope clause. XE, you are getting, arguably, one of the smartest regional executive teams and a damn fine set of fellow pilots.

We will all benefit from this in time. There will be some seniority lost on both sides, but career expectations should be protected.

This need not be another east-west, red book-blue book thing.

Let your reps fight it out, but show our brothers and our company our solidarity, unity, and resolve to become one cohesive unit.

EV + XE = 1

that'd make a GREAT sticker. If I were still there...I'd put one on...right under a "Bada Bing Lounge" sticker I almost had made.

woulda coulda shoulda...

That's why I titled it that way. I will see what can be done.

EV+XE=1

Ps. @DW - I drink your dues. I drink it up!

Time for unity, brothers. We will squabble for seats and domiciles at the table, but let's keep it civil.

The details will work out fine. Tell your reps your issues but when you see the crew headed for the van, toss a Welcome or a salute.

Luckily for EV, XE prevented another wholly owned or a union busting push by their scope clause. XE, you are getting, arguably, one of the smartest regional executive teams and a damn fine set of fellow pilots.

We will all benefit from this in time. There will be some seniority lost on both sides, but career expectations should be protected.

Let your reps fight it out, but show our brothers and our company our solidarity, unity, and resolve to become one cohesive unit.

EV + XE = 1

Great Post.

EV + XE = 1

Fantastic post!

I, for one, am an optimistic XJT pilot (albeit cautiously). Since you guys were acquired by SKW, you seem to have done great things. Plus, the management team seems to be making money and doing so smartly...something that hasn't been done in IAH for a LONG time. I'm looking at this change as a glass half-full and a great opportunity for both pilots groups. We're 4000+ strong and can make a difference on the regional side of the industry. I hope we can work together and let the few idiots we have on both sides of the house just spout off to themselves.

I look forward to working with you guys. If we had to merge with anyone, I think we picked a winner. See you guys in the crew lounge soon!

Well said! agreed here. Welcome aboard. We are glad to open our cockpits and company to you. I am looking forward to to working along side such a professional and polished group of pilots!

Well said...Let's start kicking some @$$ and taking names...Welcome aboard!

Latest resources

Back