Wwjd?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
why do jesus people suck? :rolleyes:

get a f*cking sense of humor timebuilder. just be able to appreciate that different people have different f*cking beliefs. why do you have to b*tch about everything?

i believe in myself. i believe in mankind. i believe in science.

you beLIEve in jesus...and that's fine. enjoy your beliefs. the one thing i hate most about christians is they try to push their beLIEfs on everyone else. they can't just enjoy the fact that they may or may not be right. they can't just sit back and watch the "sinners" go to "hell." they have to force their beLIEfs on everyone.

no one wants to hear your b*tching. everyone wants to laugh. give us a f*cking break. :D

i think that every one involved in the Religious debates should read, "A Good Man is Hard to Find" by Flannery O'Conner...even if you don't understand it or interperate it correctly, it's a funny (ironicly speaking) story...

linky to text...

WWJD?

Who Wants Jack Daniels?

Hey, get off your cross, we need the wood!

Last edited:
According to Reverend Billy Ray 'Sonny' Jackson, First Elder of the Most Holy Non-denominational Church of God In Christ Without Blemish in Bunnlevel, NC ...

"That wuz sum purty funny f@ck'n $h!t, man!"

Thus spaketh Billy Ray.

Minhhommad

starvingcfi said:
why do jesus people suck? :rolleyes:

get a f*cking sense of humor timebuilder. just be able to appreciate that different people have different f*cking beliefs. why do you have to b*tch about everything?

i believe in myself. i believe in mankind. i believe in science.

you beLIEve in jesus...and that's fine. enjoy your beliefs. the one thing i hate most about christians is they try to push their beLIEfs on everyone else. they can't just enjoy the fact that they may or may not be right. they can't just sit back and watch the "sinners" go to "hell." they have to force their beLIEfs on everyone.

no one wants to hear your b*tching. everyone wants to laugh. give us a f*cking break. :D

Another rather large attitude swerves into the crux of the matter.

The difference is this: your perception of any kind of "belief" is just that, a belief, no more important than a lunch menu. The truth is that one can have a belief that is totally wrong, and one can have a belief that is totally correct. Is trusting yourself the best way to decide the basis of your life, or might the one who wrote the POH for people be a better source of input? God reports, you decide.

You must have missed the threads where it was explained that the believer must act, according to Jesus' own words, to bring His message to the unsaved. What a pi$$er for you, eh?

Go ahead and laugh. Just be a little discriminating in what you regard as humor. If you display the humor of a third grader, people can mistakenly decide that is your preferred level of thought.

Feel free to ignore that advice. I have a feeling you might...

Last edited:
Amazing what passes for humor.

The Bible tells us to rejoice when wicked men revile and despise us, because our reward is great in heaven.

Essentially, the godly person can not lose. Every attack that we endure just increases our standing with God.

Even while you're shoveling dirt, you are unable to see that the hole you are digging is for yourself.

So go ahead, and rage on - every slight goes to my credit.

I can easily withstand the likes of fools like you - there are people in other nations dying because they refuse to renounce Christ. I would not like to be put in such a position, but I know I could never renounce Christ.

Dare you to answer this: Which of your beliefs would you be willing to die for? I seriously doubt any of you have the courage to die instead of renounce a belief in something.

Your attitude and the attitude of the people abusing them really only differs in a matter of degree.

I count it as an honor (as a Christian) to be a target of your disdain. Really separates the crop from the weeds, you know.

Last edited:
Can't take the judgement? I suggest you stay off message boards.

That feeling you are experiencing is you conscience bothering you.

God is very patient. Just make sure you have repented before His patience runs out.

it's not my conscience that's bothering me. it's the christians that don't think anything is funny. that bothers me.

jesus seemed like a party guy. turned water into wine. created tits. great guy.

look at what his followers have become. no sense of humor. refusing to let people enjoy funny jesus drawings (which he created in his infinite omnipotence).

it's not just me. you're disappointing jesus here. :D

Latest resources

Back