• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

WTF Lyford back in training?

xjlifer

Total Time
WTF Lyford back in training for Mesaba?

On the last Award for XJ it shows one Knt lyford as a phantom award for the CRJ. This is along with a bunch of other training dudes. Please don't tell me that knob somehow made it back in the training department!?!

Gawd just when you think we had some good people there.

Last edited:

Dodge

Four engines are nice
Total Time
6000+
I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't do anything. I have always wondered how he does it, though. Any other pilot can request an LOA, TOWOP, 48 hour trade and the like and always get the same "short staffed" response. This guy, though, can hang on that seniority number forever.......Let's cancel some more vacations.

avrodriver

Total Time
>1
Total tool..that sh.t's going to go right to his head....isn't he supposed be one of the "big dawgs" in that program as well? Reason enough to stay away from the first couple batches of classes. Good luck with that! AD

ImbracableCrunk

Unregistered Un-User
Total Time
6AM
Or maybe get thru it before he can F it up. I heard even his momma doesn't like him. ;)

Waylon

Total Time
7500+
Lyford is a tool. I heard he is on so much medication for his mental illness that without the pills he is scared of his own shadow. I hope he stays on his meds so he never flys again.