Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xjlifer

WTF Lyford back in training for Mesaba?

On the last Award for XJ it shows one Knt lyford as a phantom award for the CRJ. This is along with a bunch of other training dudes. Please don't tell me that knob somehow made it back in the training department!?!

Gawd just when you think we had some good people there.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't do anything. I have always wondered how he does it, though. Any other pilot can request an LOA, TOWOP, 48 hour trade and the like and always get the same "short staffed" response. This guy, though, can hang on that seniority number forever.......Let's cancel some more vacations.

Total tool..that sh.t's going to go right to his head....isn't he supposed be one of the "big dawgs" in that program as well? Reason enough to stay away from the first couple batches of classes. Good luck with that! AD

Or maybe get thru it before he can F it up. I heard even his momma doesn't like him. ;)

Lyford is a tool. I heard he is on so much medication for his mental illness that without the pills he is scared of his own shadow. I hope he stays on his meds so he never flys again.

Latest resources

Back