• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WTF is Republic doing??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beggars can't be choosy and all.....But it had to be Republic. Couldn't be some anonymous equity org like Blackstone or Berkshire, oh no. It's the only regional in the world F9 recently pissed off.

From what I see, RAH pilots will be flying A320s since they have to fly all RAH subsidiaries correct? And since RAH will own Frontier, they will probably force the pilots to join RAH under their pay rates. Am I reading correctly, I mean it's already happening to Midwest sort of.

From what I see, RAH pilots will be flying A320s since they have to fly all RAH subsidiaries correct? And since RAH will own Frontier, they will probably force the pilots to join RAH under their pay rates. Am I reading correctly, I mean it's already happening to Midwest sort of.

How is it happening at Midwest? Are any 717's or MD80's being flown by RAH? NO. RAH is flying those routes with 190's. Is RAH going to replace 55+ airbuses with 190's?

There is no payrate at RAH for aircraft over 99 seats.

For FOs there is......

You know, you're right.

Their FO payscale does say "For all jet types", but the biggest "jet type" mentioned in the 2003 CBA is up to 99 seats and even the dumbest of labor attorneys should be able to slam-dunk that grievance...

Latest resources

Back