Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wrongful death suite filed against flight team.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Photoflight

AIR rAMBO
The county should counter-sue for her not wearing a seatbelt and having the medflight even respond.. it is the law

That's just wrong. I'm sorry for the family's loss, but come on. We have a 350lb limit on our King Airs, basically because we can barely get them through the door, and for the loading ramp. Most hospitals know our "policy" and will tell us the patient's "weight..." and then we get the patient only to find out that they're well over 350lbs and we're SOL. Whenever our 350lb limit has been exceeded, the airplane must be placed out-of-service to inspect our loading ramp for damage, which, obviously, prevents us from getting to our next patient. What a sad, sad, sue-happy world we live in.

Obviously these people don't understand that an aircraft of helicopter just can't fly if they are too heavy! Not to mention floor load limits!

This will get thrown out...no two ways about it.

“I was shocked when I learned of the 300-pound limit. It doesn’t make sense,” she said. “I can’t find any state or national standard for that (rule).”

That makes sense to me. What's next, buying a Sikorsky s-60 Skycrane?

"I was shocked when I learned about the 300-pound limit. It doesn't make sense," she said. "I can't find any state or national standard for that (rule)."

Pick up a FAR/AIM b#tch, I'm pretty sure there is something in there about flying overweight! Or the ever present careless and reckless!

Pick up a FAR/AIM b#tch, I'm pretty sure there is something in there about flying overweight! Or the ever present careless and reckless!

They have no case. Now as for the lard ass woman....

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you edited your post but I was agreeing with you Oakum. I was refering to the dumbass lawyer :puke: also. We're on the same page Oakum :beer:.

Latest resources

Back