• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The guy who took the pic is the Swedish Meatball. That's right, MS. And he took a selfie flipping off the truck. I believe he posted it to his Facebook page and that's how it came to light. He better have been playing both ends against the middle and voted for the Union. He's going to need someone to represent him when they fire him to cover this up!

The guy who took the pic is the Swedish Meatball. That's right, MS. And he took a selfie flipping off the truck. I believe he posted it to his Facebook page and that's how it came to light. He better have been playing both ends against the middle and voted for the Union. He's going to need someone to represent him when they fire him to cover this up!

Do you mean this one?

358w2vo.jpg

seems theres someone in this little circle of trust that can't be trusted. who leaked the photo to the masses in the first place? "No honor among thieves". This type of behavior is completely against 2N core values. So lets see what action he is taking about that!! Offering 10K to catch the fictional Mad Mailer..what a Joke 10K. another insult. gave a marching band 5 million...So glad I no longer have to deal with this BS.. But I will be watching the vote and wish the best to my 1108 Brothers. Some of the finest pilots I ever worked with. The DECERT CLOWNS not so much!!! back to my Rum and Coke..

He should contact his union steward when he gets called into CGF to help save his job.

This whole investigation should start with him to see if a company cell phone was used in distribution of the offensive material. At least we know who started this whole mess and who is to blame for all of the bad PR and embarrassment to the company. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was fired first.

Wow, I've been following this thread for entertainment. I punched out after a decade. I can tell everyone that Flex/Flops is becoming an embarrassment to this profession. It is true that even the majors are taking notice. I would not want this company on my resume if i was in search of a job. Lots of classy unprofessional behaviour! If the IBT is voted out the remaining pilots are going to be in a world of hurt. The bottom 70% will be a revolving door! Every thread on here is just embarrassing...

Latest resources

Back