• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow ! Go Figure !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because his questions concerning arraignments, convictions and The Lion King have yet to be answered.

I think the Lion King stuff was more of a telepethy kind of thing...ESP...

They just moved their mouths because they had some peanut butter stuck under their lips...

like Mr. Ed!

-mini

*edit*
Why is it, when I go to dictionary.com to find out the spelling and definition of "cruxeldifibic" (sp - badly) that I type in the word, hit enter and up comes:
did you mean: crux el
so I click that and it says,
"no found entry for crux el"

If you don't have an entry for the word, why are you asking me if that's what I meant?

-mini

Last edited:
rhetorical...m'kay...lets see...

*edit - better one*
Okay...y'all know how the coriolis thing screws with toilets flushing? One way in the Northern Hemisphere (counterclockwise?) and the other way in the Southern Hemisphere.

If there is a toilet RIGHT on the Equator...does it flush straight down?

If there was a plane flying N to S and someone flushed the toilet and then while the toilet was still flushing the plane crossed the Equator...would the water switch directions?

-mini

Last edited:
How come people point their car buglar alarm remotes at their cars when they arm and disarm them, when those are 'radio controlled', unlike the remotes to their tv and dvd players, which use infrared light in a focused beam to control those appliances?

Because they are dumbasses.

Anywho, wouldn't this be better in the non-aviation section?

(The fact of the matter is that if someone would have asked me any or all of those inane questions in a normal conversation, I would have gotten up and left... which is figuratively what I'm doing now. Peace.)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back