Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrashpad said:
Kit Darby is a PUTZ.

Just for sh!tz and grins, I went to one of his intro seminars at Oshkosh last summer. Bumped into a couple of other regional/major guys who were there for the same reason. We sat in the back of the tent, trying to contain our giggling at some of the stuff he said. The starry-eyed 17yr olds in the front of the class were soiling the front of their trousers as he spewed his skewed statistics... Reminded me of the first words in my stats textbook in college (And I quote, save for the intentional mispelling to prevent the GLORIOUS flightinfo censoring bullsh1T)

There are only two types of statistics; lies and DAMMED lies.

Obviously, he did pretty well in Statistics.

Last edited:
I've been a turbo prop FO at xj for over 5yrs now, I managed to make captain for 4 months before being downgraded. I made just under 40k in 2005, that is the most I've made here yet. According to the B.S. I've read in this thread I should be making 70K a year now as an FO. Instead, I will still be making less 40k. So when am I done paying my dues as one of you said? My sorry excuse of an airline will be furloughing approx. 120 pilots in jan. & Feb. When they call them back are you going to count them as part of the 10,000? Don't believe all of sh@t that airinc. publishes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back