• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst Flight School in NJ!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Promise of loyalty got me hired there and I know they are good folks. As usual, I'll always stand up for myself and exercise the rights and responsibilites of PIC. It's a dangerous line of work that I take seriously and I will cautiously keep my eyes wide open. I am soooo lookin foward to the tailwheel time.

gkrangers said:
Where do you live? You could always try Toms River, Lakewood, or Old Bridge.
I live in Jackson, and yeah, i thought about Lakewood, but i like Eagles view.. always treated me right.

mcjohn said:
Promise of loyalty got me hired there and I know they are good folks. As usual, I'll always stand up for myself and exercise the rights and responsibilites of PIC. It's a dangerous line of work that I take seriously and I will cautiously keep my eyes wide open. I am soooo lookin foward to the tailwheel time.

So are you going to skip out on them for the ACC interview or not?

Prop2Jet said:
I love how this thread keeps going and going and going
And, as any good thread will do, has mutated from it's original form, and now serves other, fiendish purposes, lmao...

Gryphon said:
Yep, he's still kicking around... i never had a problem with him, either, was always courteous to me. At least he's kept it an airport, not buckled under and sold out, and he wants it to stay that way... unfortunately he's opposed to any more growth, and there's so much behind the scene stuff going on, you never know the full truth. Talked with a guy today, i was supposed to fly, but wind was too high, so we were doing ground, guy comes in asking about a students logbook, and before he left told a tale of how US Air and this other company were going to take over the place, i think he said about 25 years ago, and turn it into an aviation theme park, and bring in some US air traffic. Supposedly, no one had ever done a study on the runways load limits, and the deal went sour. Ya never know.

Well, not kicking around anymore.

http://www.nj.com/obituaries/index.ssf?/base/news-19/115051976130370.xml?starledger?obits&coll=1

Latest resources

Back