• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst Flight School in NJ!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'd have to say by far (and its been a few years) the "bergs" at Princeton are the all around worst that I know of. That old lady makes me cringe.

The Ken Marson (marston) aircraft (not people) are the worst aircraft in NJ. I used to rent the citabria and that thing was a full on POS.

Years ago I did some part time instruction at TTN for the royal something or other flying club in the Ronson FBO. The planes were great but the lady who ran the show drove me up the wall within a week or 2. I told them It wasn't working out with my 121 sked and ran the other direction.
------------------------------------------------------------

As far as traffic goes the only contract I know of is in PNE (with planes stationed around NJ and PA Philly area. I know the guy who took the contract over so if your interested I can put you intouch with him. I think most of the planes are at PNE now.

traffic watch, at 39N? No way. Not unless the bugers I mean bergs got a lot out of it. I agree that place is a dump and just plane old unsafe. Their airplanes suck and so do their service. Stay away!

I'd love to add to this, but i've only flown with one school, and so far i'm very happy... took a couple discovery flights over the years, Teterboro, Oldbridge, wasn't happy with them.. Teterboro, i couldn't understand the instructor, and he didn't warn me he was going to make a 45 degree banked turn, so i was not happy to be suddenly looking at the ground, and at oldbridge, the instructor never explained anything, didn't let me take the controls, and acted like he didnt care if i flew there or not. That was a few years ago(read: 7 yrs) I understand it had new management since then, and may be better, but i like my school just fine.. besides they let me work on the planes too, so i know they are safe, lol. Just my opinion.

gkrangers said:
What school Gryphon and what kind of work do you do on the airplanes?
Eagles view at BLM, and i perform a lot of the maintenance under the supervision of the A&P IA that works there... pretty much anything that needs to be done, i do. I do a lot of under the panel stuff because he has a hard time climbing under there, lol.

Gryphon said:
Eagles view at BLM, and i perform a lot of the maintenance under the supervision of the A&P IA that works there... pretty much anything that needs to be done, i do. I do a lot of under the panel stuff because he has a hard time climbing under there, lol.
So you are doing work an A&P or IA should be doing?

Latest resources

Back