Worst. Airline. Ever (United)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy I hope it tasted good

Why not rag on them cause you can! Funny thing is their airline did an @ssload more in ensuring the safety and security of this profession then any 'peanut fares' airline with sh!t on its tail...

Man did you drink the kool-aid or what.

Where do you get this fantasy stuff

The day a SW guy could trash a UAL guy for agreeing to sub par pay was definitely the sunset of this profession. By the way, what kind of pension did a Southwest guy retire with in 1989 or better yet 1998? Beyond the selfish realm, can you name me one significant safety enhancement brought forward by the individuals at SWAPA? I know their are countless examples from exemplary people at UAL over time. A lot of the thought in the runway and taxi way markings we see every day came from brains that worked for 'the worst airline ever.' Point is simple, be humble when your own house has nothing better then cr@p on its face...

The folks that really came up with this do not live in the US and ICAO is dragging us up kicking and screaming at every step.

Next time I see a hold short line I'll thank Feds for making runway and taxiay markings that even a United pilot can understand.

Gup

Just be sure to keep your clothes on till you get to the hotel.........no matter how excited you are for a cup of coffee

Next time I see a hold short line I'll thank Feds for making runway and taxiay markings that even a United pilot can understand.

Gup

What is your beef with UAL? I have several great buds at SWA and none of them seem to have your attitude, and most of them would have LOVED to have been hired at UAL instead of SWA but things worked out well for them to date. I am happy for them and how things worked out at SWA, myself--well if UAL goes under I will move on. Ten years at the big "U" and I know its just a "job" and I can find another one.......

Enjoy the peanuts--and the koolaid.

Gup

Our management sucks, moral is low, pension gone, pay is low,... but we do know to get off the runway before the last turn off.

Latest resources

Back