• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst. Airline. Ever (United)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Terrible management. Low morale. No growth strategy. No new airplanes on order. No real strategy beyond trying to survive. Huge retention bonuses for management. Yeah, I am glad I am no longer there...

another reason why we need to flatten out payrates and make it easier to leave these awful carriers

Why not rag on them cause you can! Funny thing is their airline did an @ssload more in ensuring the safety and security of this profession then any 'peanut fares' airline with sh!t on its tail...

If you would please explain how in fact they did just that!
Sorry I forgot that SWA has never asked for a paycut or gone into BK or had mgt. that made millions while the employees lost their pensions.

Sorry I forgot that SWA has never asked for a paycut or gone into BK or had mgt. that made millions while the employees lost their pensions.

The day a SW guy could trash a UAL guy for agreeing to sub par pay was definitely the sunset of this profession. By the way, what kind of pension did a Southwest guy retire with in 1989 or better yet 1998? Beyond the selfish realm, can you name me one significant safety enhancement brought forward by the individuals at SWAPA? I know their are countless examples from exemplary people at UAL over time. A lot of the thought in the runway and taxi way markings we see every day came from brains that worked for 'the worst airline ever.' Point is simple, be humble when your own house has nothing better then cr@p on its face...

Last edited:
Next time I see a hold short line I'll thank Feds for making runway and taxiay markings that even a United pilot can understand.

Gup

When have I ever put a positive spin on UAL?

At least I didn't buy my job!

"I'm just saying"

When have I ever put a positive spin on UAL?

At least I didn't buy my job!

"I'm just saying"

Sure about that?

That's like saying "drinks are free" in Vegas.

How much did you "donate" to ALPA?

Get a good return on that investment?

read up on the united pilots strike of 1985 for the answer to that question.

Next time I see a hold short line I'll thank Feds for making runway and taxiay markings that even a United pilot can understand.

Gup

And be sure to thank them for approach pages that show runway length that even a SW pilot can understand. Oh wait..

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back