Worldwide Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BengalsFan

Checked out their website. They sound like a major Charter Company. Schedule is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Starting pay is 36k-48k as a SIC.

Anyone out there know anything more about these folks? Are you generally working/on the road the whole 2 weeks on, or are you on call for those 2 weeks?

Any real info would be awesome.

Checked out their website. They sound like a major Charter Company. Schedule is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Starting pay is 36k-48k as a SIC.

Anyone out there know anything more about these folks? Are you generally working/on the road the whole 2 weeks on, or are you on call for those 2 weeks?

Any real info would be awesome.

Isn't Worldwide Jet the same as Jet Aviation? That is a big company alright...

Isn't Worldwide Jet the same as Jet Aviation? That is a big company alright...

Nope....Not even close! WWJ I believe is after many name changes, down in Millville, NJ?? A bunch of G's and Challengers.....

world wide jet

I would do your research! I will say that it is the same exact people who started air castle, hop a jet, and universal jet. I think that is good info for those of us who have been around awhile. Do your homework and you'll be fine.
cs

Does anyone have any info on working conditions and QOL? Just interviewed with them last week and curious if others on here have worked for them or currently work there.

I hear good things about them, but to clarify, the schedule there is 2 weeks on, 1 week off, not 2 and 2.

They have gone thru a few name changes as previously mentioned... I have been told they have had a crash. Don't know the extent. Friend of mine just started training - because he had time in type, starting pay was 70K, 6mos he'll go to 90K and raises of 5K every 6 months. He's starting on the GIII-already has the type but if he had to get the type-thru their discount at simuflite is 18K - that's the price they quoted him for the IV which I thought was excellent (price wise anyway).
FWIW

Latest resources

Back