Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World's unfunniest pilot? Captain's cringey comedy routine fails to get a laugh on bo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever consider waiting until it's a bit cooler?

I will not board a heat soaked airplane until it is cool enough. Period.

It takes a lot less time to cool an empty airplane than one with a 143, constant 98.6 degree heating elements sitting in the area you are trying to cool.

Safety first, comfort second.

Wrong guy...ignore my previous post. Mods, pls delete my previous post. Sorry, everybody, bad form.

Anytime a captain "goes to the back" for a welcome PA, it's never going to be good.

Every flight on Virgin I believe. Sometimes it's fine.
I personally go with the Oz man behind the curtain

Just got to know and do you and not take advantage of the captive audience just to hear your own voice in an attempt to get everyone else to think you're as special as you think you are.
Personally I think people want short, pleasant, professional and confidence inspiring--- quick, relevant info and then to shut up so they can get back to doing their thing. If you can do a genuine joke that goes over and won't get you fired in a 3 second 1-liner, knock yourself out. If not, save it for the bar

It's why I'm so long winded and cocky on FI-- get it out of my system so I'm not tempted to be that in real life

Last edited:
Every flight on Virgin I believe. Sometimes it's fine.
I personally go with the Oz man behind the curtain

Just got to know and do you and not take advantage of the captive audience just to hear your own voice in an attempt to get everyone else to think you're as special as you think you are.
Personally I think people want short, pleasant, professional and confidence inspiring--- quick, relevant info and then to shut up so they can get back to doing their thing. If you can do a genuine joke that goes over and won't get you fired in a 3 second 1-liner, knock yourself out. If not, save it for the bar

It's why I'm so long winded and cocky on FI-- get it out of my system so I'm not tempted to be that in real life

Hey, don't sell yourself short, Wave; I bet you're long-winded and cocky at the bar, too! :)

Bubba

^^^^ what he said :beer:

Latest resources

Back